School Closure Home Learning
Happy Term 6!
For the 15th June...
The second learning pack of the term will be available to collect from the 15th June. These contain lots of lovely learning opportunities so please make sure these are picked up. These packs will include:
- Telling the time learning pack
- Under the sea riddles
- World Ocean Day poster
- Year 3/4 statutory spelling handwriting
- Year 3/4 statutory spelling word search
- Year 3/4 statutory spelling crossword
- World Ocean Day reading comprehension
- End plastic pollution reading comprehension
- Spiny seahorse reading comprehension
- Layers of the ocean reading comprehension
- Mapping the ocean floor experiment
- The tides experiment
- Melting polar ice caps experiment
- Biodegradable bags experiment
- Layers of the ocean worksheet
- Design your own sea creatures
- The worlds largest ocean
- Research on endangered sea creatures
- Toilet roll octopus
- Create the sea creature that you created
- The Creation Story story board
Throughout the school closures, children should continue to use the following websites. The children have their own logins for these websites which are available in their reading records. Please make sure the children are visiting these frequently to allow them to keep up with the tasks set to them.
Please remember that PurpleMash can be used to contact teachers if necessary. Just search '2email' in the search bar and compose your email!
Additional learning tasks:
Make sure you're getting some exercise! Why not tune into Joe Wicks and his PE lessons every morning? Why not have a go at home yoga? Why not have a go at learning some new dances? Check out the links below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na1rzigYlSU - Joe Wicks PE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlg052EKMtk - Frozen Yoga for kids
https://www.gonoodle.com/ - A great website for lots of dance and exercise
If you have any questions or worries, please do not hesitate to contact the school email - email@example.com
Miss Boulter and Mrs Clapperton